Monday, June 18, 2012

My First Post... Crafting in the City

Hi!  Thanks for reading my very first post to the Big City Crafter blog!  I love reading crafting blogs almost as much as I like crafting itself, and I'm excited to finally have my own DIY space on the internet.  I'm starting this blog mostly because I'd like a place to share all my projects with other crafters, but also because I think it will be fun for other crafters to see what crafting is like in the big city.  I think there are three major challenges to crafting in the city: small spaces, fewer resources, and everything is more expensive.  I think all crafters deal with these issues in one way or another, so hopefully my blog will be appealing to everyone, not just other city dwellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...